Seeking the Assistance of a Medium
- Different mediums specialize in different techniques.
- Spirit connection can vary from period to period regardless of whether you use the same medium.
- Spirits communicate through various tools and techniques.
- Communication is often fast and does not always repeat so pay close attention.
- Spirits don’t always communicate clearly or in full sentences.
- Communication between a medium and spirit can take the form of visual impressions, symbols, one-word answers, or feelings.
- Spirits may or may not present themselves.
- Keep in mind if a person was shy or timid while living, they did not necessarily become talkative in the afterlife.
- Confused spirits don’t always provide clear information.
- Angry spirits don’t cooperate, regardless of your needs.
Types of Mediums
- Spiritual Mediums - Deliver messages from loved ones who’ve passed over.
- Physical Mediums - Use physical objects that belong to the deceased to gather information from spirit.
- Energy Workers – Work with spirit guides, guardian angels, or ascended masters to provide healing messages and assist individuals in emotional and physical pain.
- Channeling Mediums – Use their physical bodies as a channel for spirit to converse through. This requires that the medium goes into a trance-like state.
Various Divination Tools Used by Mediums:
- Tarot cards
- Scrying on clear or dark surfaces
- Channeling spirits, angels and ascended masters
- Automatic writing
- Angel cards
- Oracle cards
- Shells, bones, tea leaves, coffee grinds
During a reading, if the medium doesn’t provide you with evidence or specific secrets you’d shared with the deceased, do not despair. Remember, spirits are fickle and need to feel connected to the medium working with them. Just imagine yourself going for help and the person helping you bringing in a surprise guest to assist them. How would you feel revealing your secrets in front of someone you barely know? Spirits, though dead, still retain some parts of their personality, which means they need to feel at ease with the medium just like you do.
The best way to get a reading from a psychic medium is to realize it takes time to process information before it makes any real sense. And most importantly, be open to the possibilities!