Now onto the show...
Signs You May be Clairaudient – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- When talking with friends, do you know what they are going to say - before they say it?
- Do you hear songs in your head? Do they feel like guidance?
- Does the sound of waves or rain bring you peace and relax you?
- Do you say “I hear” in conversation?
- Does the term “inner voice” resonate with you?
Signs You May be Clairscentient – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- Does someone’s scent remind you of a loved one?
- Are you sensitive to perfume in elevators?
- Have you been overwhelmed by a smell that makes you think of your past?
Signs You May be Clairgustant – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- Have you said, “that left a bitter taste in my mouth” when referring to a person or event?
- Can you experience the taste of food from childhood without actually eating them? i.e. grandma’s famous cooking
- Are you sensitive to certain tastes?
Now that we’ve identified the 6 types of clairs and how to recognize and understand them, I would like to leave you with some additional tips that will really help you on this journey.
OK, I realize that’s a long list, don’t try to rush and do them all. Review them and see which ones speak to you and start there. But as you practice more and more from the list above you will likely discover you are becoming more in touch with your clairs and how they can impact and shape the world around you with increased awareness!
Now go, unleash your Clairs, you’ll be happy you did!
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login