By Psychic Elijah x8233
Balance Creates Clarity
"Close both of your eyes and see with the other eye," said Sufi Master Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
Can anyone develop the ability of clairvoyance or clear seeing? The answer to this question is a resounding yes! In fact, clairvoyance is used on a daily basis. Have you ever awoken in the morning and visualized what your day will be like and then when you get to work, you find that you have the same color shirt or skirt as your co-worker? That's your intuition!
Developing intuition is like honing any other skill. It takes practice and work. Often times the mind is so flooded with thoughts that recognizing psychic impressions can be a challenge for any student. Hence, the key to receiving imagery is to slow the mind down. Practitioners do this by controlling the minds wave pattern via meditative thought. Guided visual meditation is a useful method in connecting you to the gift of clairvoyance.
Guided meditation can be done one-on-one (with a facilitator who is typically a seasoned, trained practitioner) or in a group setting.
My Method for Guided Visual Meditation to Open and Connect to Clairvoyance
1. Focusing the attention and intention (ball of light method).
2. Clearing the aura in preparation for clairvoyance.
3. Connecting to Ajna, the Hindu name for the Third Eye.
4. Getting to know your Third Eye.
5. Creating a Third Eye Agreement.
6. Honoring the self and your gift.
7. Releasing the Light.
Pre-work: Before listening to the podcast, think of a fictional childhood or adulthood hero that you admire or who inspires you. Drink a glass of water, in order to help ground your energy before the exercise.
Post Meditation Session
1. Clearing the aura (Meditation), Yoga, Tai Chi, ball of light method.
2. Connecting to the Third Eye or the sixth chakra.
3. Honoring your intuition.
4. Using crystals to open and balance the sixth chakra.
5. Changing your diet (lavender and chamomile teas, non-red meats, water, and first-level producing foods such as fruits and vegetables).
6. Avoiding negative imagery.
7. Increase positive talk to your intuition.
The more methodical you are about your practices and meditation, the stronger your clairvoyance can become. An Olympic swimmer does not become a champion overnight so give yourself room for growth and development. After a while, you’ll be amazed at your accuracy and clarity of vision.