Want a quality psychic reading? Start with a quality question!
Quality Questions You Can Ask a Psychic Advisor:
- What actions can I take to bring love into my life?
- What actions do I need to stop participating in, in order for a new love to come into my life?
- How do I sabotage my relationships?
- What understanding will help me stop sabotaging and/or testing the people around me?
- What about me attracts new partners to me?
- What about me, puts other people off, or makes them feel that I am not someone they will ultimately pursue?
- What changes can I make that would be of benefit to me and assist me in finding a new love?
- What are the qualities I value most in a partner?
- What are the qualities I absolutely do not want my next partner to have?
- How can I heal myself from previous romantic wounds?
- What behavioral patterns do I need to work upon and heal before I enter a new relationship?
- What do I feel for my partner?
- What blessings and/or gifts does my partner bring to my life that I take for granted?
- Do I want to spend my life with my current partner?
- What about my relationship makes me happy?
- What about our relationship makes my partner happy?
- What my relationship makes me sad, angry, or confused? What steps can I take to change this?
- What about our relationship makes my partner sad, angry or confused? Follow Up: What steps can I take to change this – either by supporting change in him, or by making changes in myself?
- What should I know about how my partner is feeling?
- What threatens my relationship?
- In what ways do I upset my partner?
- How can I strengthen the bond between my partner and myself?
- What do I need to do in order to increase the level of commitment offered in my relationship?
- What good qualities in my partner do I overlook or no longer appreciate?
- How can I be a better partner, lover, friend, and companion to my partner?
- What would my partner most like to have in our relationship that is missing?
- What am I missing in my relationship with my partner?
FRIENDS & FAMILY
- What understanding will help me to be a better friend/sister/brother to specific person?
- What is going on in the life of specific person that is a cause of stress or upset?
- What would my daughter, son, family member or close friend, most like to change about our relationship? Follow Up: How can I bring about that change to improve our relationship?
- What issues or behaviors threaten my friendships and relationships?
- What do I take for granted about my friends and family?
- What do my friends and family take for granted about me?
- Am I involved in toxic relationships?
- Is my friendship with a specific person a healthy one? Follow Up: What problems are lying between us and how can I address them?
- What does management need to see from me to promote me?
- What specifically does my employer want to see from me, before he/she will increase my pay?
- What areas does my employer want me to improve upon?
- Is the company I work for one that has the capacity to offer me a career path? Or am I essentially stuck in this role as no other positions are available?
- What does my employer like most about me and about my work?
- What does my employer find most challenging about me personality wise? Follow Up: What would my employer change about me if he could choose one thing?
- How can I improve my relationship with my manager/boss/supervisor, etc.?
- What can I do to make myself more ‘’visible’’ within the company?
- What am I neglecting in my career?
- What study or new learning/understanding would help me to improve my job performance?
- What is the approach to take in order to transition away from my career path and head in a different direction?
- What would be the best approach to take in order to enter a new industry at my current or higher pay rate?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my weaknesses?
- What do my guides most want me to know about myself?
- What energies are struggling to come forth in my life?
- Where does spirit lead me? Follow Up: What does spirit want me to know?
- How can I communicate better with my guides?
- What can you tell me about my guides?
- What do my guides want to tell me?
- What steps can I take to restore a sense of hope to my life?
- How can I start to love myself again?
- What should I do to bring happiness back into my life?
- What is the best thing I can do, to start feeling worthwhile again?
- Which friends can help me most?
- How am I sabotaging myself?
- What false assumptions about myself do I hold on to that cause me pain?
- Which life lessons do I need to reflect back upon? Follow Ups: What should I have learned from these? What understandings did I miss? What do I need to understand to move on?
- What do I refuse to acknowledge about myself?
- What is my greatest fear? Follow Ups: What has this fear prevented me from achieving or doing? What caused this fear? How has this fear limited me? How has this fear served me? How can I let go of this fear?
- Who am I?
- How do I feel about me?
- Who do I want to be?
- How can I build my confidence?
- How can I start rebuilding my self-esteem?
- What help should I ask for?
- Which people can best help me to heal myself?
Of course these are not the be all, end all of questions to ask before a Tarot reading, but if you look at the structure of them and the style you can see how you can adapt any question to get a quality answer. Don't be discouraged if you don't get the hang of it right away. Years ago, I took a course where they gave us BAD questions and challenged us to rephrase them into GOOD questions. Sometimes easier said than done!
Remember, a quality psychic reading starts with a quality question!
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login