Spirit Guides are not Guardian Angels, as they change throughout your life. Some come in for brief periods to share their wisdom because of what you’re going through at that particular cycle in your life. Others stay longer; sometimes a lifetime. Your Guardian Angel(s) is/are assigned at birth to protect you throughout your lifetime. There is a difference.
Everyone can channel their Spirit Guides. This just takes some coaching and preparation on the part of the person seeking the wisdom of their Guide(s). As an added bonus, meditation has been known to have many health benefits and will help you attain balance, peace, and harmony of body and soul. I’m sure this article will help you on your quest!
1. Clear your mind completely of all clutter, but don’t push it. Just relax and concentrate on inner peace. This is called meditation. If you don’t practice meditation already, start small with five or 10 minutes a day. Clear your mind of daily stress.
2. It can be very helpful to those that have difficulty clearing the mind to light a white, unscented candle. Stare at the flame. This helps with concentration and creates a soothing atmosphere. This may take some time and practice, but I assure you it is not as difficult as you think.
3. Take deep breaths, in and out. Center your mind on your breathing.
4. Concentrate on this sentence: "Come to me, my Spirit Guide, come to me now."
5. Then ask your question and say: "I seek the answer. Share with me your wisdom."
6. Visualize the end result you desire for your question as you breathe deeply.
7. Be patient, have faith, and trust that you will make contact and receive the answer you seek.
8. Be persistent, stick to it, and believe!
I am always here to help you on your life's journey. Should you have some difficulty while contacting your personal Spirit Guide(s) I can certainly assist you. Don't hesitate to call!