But my favorite test is one that you can do in your own home.
1. Take 2 cups of cooked rice and two clear containers with lids. Put a cup of rice in each container.
2. Using a marker, write positive words on the outside of one container, such as: good rice, healthy rice, yummy rice.
3. On the other container, write negative words like: nasty rice, yucky rice, bad rice.
4. Put both of them on a shelf.
5. Every day for five days spend just five minutes focusing negative thought on the negative box of rice and positive thought on the positive box of rice.
6. In five days, you’ll see that the rice in the negative container is rotting by now, but the other rice looks much better.
I know a lot of you have to see something to believe it, but try it and you’ll see that it’s true!
Then you can apply that positivity to your everyday life and change your life for the better with the power of positive thought.
I stress to all my clients that positive thoughts create opportunities for positive things to be brought into your life. Negative thoughts and fears bring more negativity and more disasters into your life.
So remember: if you can change your mind, you can change your world because your world is greatly affected by your state of mind. Much love and many blessings.
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login