It is important to remember that we are all one consciousness separated only by how we perceive our differences in a subjective way. We may often fail to understand present-day or historical differences that inform the needs, fears, and behaviors of those who do not share our points of view and/or behavior.
Often people are afraid that recognizing differences will divide people from each other. However, learning about our differences can actually bring people closer together, because it can reveal important parts of each other’s lives. It can show us how much we have in common as human beings.
Nourish Your Soul
To fulfill that potential, the soul must embark on a pilgrimage according to our life contract that will eventually help us make our way back, fully realized, to the Divine. And Love is always the bond that unites us to the Divine and to each other.
Different Gifts… Same Spirit
Some important steps you can take to maintain a healthy use of personal power and providing loving support and understanding for others includes:
• Engaging in self-reflection, meditation, walking in nature, journaling and requesting and using feedback from others appropriately.
• Listening empathically, respecting boundaries, communicating appropriately, and keeping confidences.
• Maintaining generosity as a resource while seeking consultation with others, when needed since we all share in this human experience and are part of a universal consciousness.
• Promoting and accepting diversity, to be culturally attuned, and inspire others to do so; and to interact with respect to these values in a unifying way.
• Facilitating and engaging productively in public discourse, expecting to grow and be transformed through the exchange of viewpoints.