Your sun sign says a lot about you, but your moon sign can provide even more insight into your life. Learn how to discover your moon sign and what it means for your life and destiny.
How to Discover Your Moon Sign
Getting familiar with your moon sign isn’t as simple as knowing where your birthday falls on the zodiac chart. Instead, you’ll need a knowledgeable astrologer to determine your sign. This involves a calculation of your complete birthdate, birthplace, and time of birth.
What Your Moon Sign Represents
If you’ve ever felt like the zodiac doesn’t fully encompass every aspect of you, that’s probably because you didn’t know your moon sign. While your sun sign largely dictates your personality, or outward mood, your moon sign reveals your emotions, or inner expressions. As any authentic psychic can explain, understanding both signs gives you much greater insight into yourself.
The Meaning of Your Moon Sign
Your moon sign can reveal a whole new part of you. Find the meaning of your moon sign below:
- Aries: Your emotions can change at the drop of a hat and you frequently come across as intense. Try to think before you express your feelings, or at least understand how your emotions will affect others.
- Taurus: You love love, and this emotion largely controls you. Do your best to be open and loving, even when you’re hurt or disappointed.
- Gemini: You love being in a constant state of activity, and you prefer a positive outlook. Take the time to pay attention to your emotions, even when it proves difficult.
- Cancer: You’re one of the most sensitive souls, which often reveals itself as moodiness. Logic rarely sways you, and you tend to operate by feeling and emotions alone.
- Leo: You are a confident leader, and you exhibit enthusiasm in many aspects of life. Take care to understand how much your emotional wellbeing depends on being the center of attention.
- Virgo: You tend to keep your emotions to yourself and instead rely on intellect. Practice self-care by not over-analyzing situations or being too hard on yourself.
- Libra: You strive to balance your emotions, and you excel at achieving harmony. Allow yourself to become unbalanced from time to time, or at least put your emotions before others occasionally.
- Scorpio: You seek honesty and connectivity, but when you don’t find it, you hide away your emotions. When you make strong emotional connections, however, your intensity is unmatched.
- Sagittarius: You desire truth, and you rarely hold anything back. Positivity is the name of your game, and sharing emotions only makes it easier for you to live positively.
- Capricorn: You prefer to keep your emotions to yourself, as you’re naturally inclined toward melancholy. Once you feel comfortable with yourself, you’re more inclined to share.
- Aquarius: You’re strongly independent, even when it comes to emotions. Surround yourself with those who have found balance in order to be your true, authentic self.
- Pisces: You’re highly empathetic and sensitive to those around you. Practice mindfulness to maintain balance and avoid feeling too strongly.
Astrology can explain so much about your emotions, temperament, and inclinations. Gain even more knowledge of yourself by understanding your moon sign.