When we consider the intersection of the signs and houses on the Cusp, we discover something more significant than the combined traits. Of course, we are always one or the other Sun sign; however, depending on our birth date and time, the next-door neighbor Zodiac sign may inform our personality.
Those born on the Cancer-Leo cusp (July 19-25) must work to blend the emotionally sensitive essence of Cancer with Leo's daring rock-star spirit. This i s known as The Cusp of Oscillation.
Oscillation. Noun. A fluctuation between beliefs, opinions, conditions.
Leo-Cancer, it appears that your strengths and vulnerabilities stem from the same root. The very traits that make you a joy to be around can also lead to your undoing. When the pendulum swings from one extreme to another, the Cancer-Leo person must recognize when to take a break and self-nurture.
Ruler: The Moon/The Sun
Symbol: The Crab/The Lion
- You are sensitive, emotionally aware, heart-centered, and gifted with psychic abilities.
- You're a great friend… loyal, nurturing, upbeat, and you care about others and their causes.
- You are a joy to be around, fun-loving, and your easy-going style elevates the mood.
- You are dedicated and tireless in pursuits close to your heart.
- Sensitive - sometimes too much so.
- Tireless - please be kind to yourself and know when to rest. Your work ethic is remarkable, but your energy supply is not unlimited.
- Oh, the Moon and Sun, Water and Fire. Those pesky up and down moods - the life of the party one moment, withdrawn and sullen the next.
Water and Fire joined produce steam and a very passionate personality. Cancer-Leo people demonstrate an incredible drive to succeed, even when emotion governs over logic. Following their hearts, they are always ready to offer help to those in need, and they are seemingly tireless in their loyalty and unconditional love.
Cancer-Leo Cusp people are wonderfully creative. They shine in every circumstance—a natural performer that loves to entertain. Here is a loyal, loving, and helpful friend, one who is always ready to offer a helping hand or a listening ear. Feedback is essential to these kind and generous souls, not simply applause - but praise and validation.
Happy birthday Cusp of Oscillation!
Thanks for reading. I'm so glad we're on this journey together. - Moira