Everyone’s birthday falls in one zodiac sign of the other (we can't be two signs simultaneously). However, if you are born near a Cusp, the sign next to yours will inform your personality. Late summer, near the Fall Equinox, the Virgo-Libra Cusp (September 19-25) draws together the elements of Earth and Air and the sixth and seventh houses of the Zodiac; daily routines, wellness, and relationships. Virgo-Libras make entertaining friends. Imaginative and free-spirited, they bring their unique light to every gathering.
Those born on the Virgo-Libra Cusp of Beauty are inspired by vigilant Mercury, the ruling planet of Virgo, and alluring Venus, the Love planet ruler of Libra. Charming and intelligent, those born on the Cusp of Beauty hold remarkable powers of persuasion. Inspiring, wise, and graceful, they float above the fray, and we mere mortals watch in awe.
Virgo's symbol, the Virgin or Maiden, represents independence, the self-sufficient Divine feminine.
Libra's symbol, the Scales, signifies balance in our lives.
Those born on the Cusp of Beauty must find a way to fuse these expressions and elements. Air (Libra) may provide Earth (Virgo) heat to grow or icy cool to refresh. At the same time, Earth (Virgo) stabilizes and grounds Libra (Air).
Symbol: The Virgin/The Scales
- Tasteful and artistic.
- Sensuous and harmonious.
- The beauty of nature, color, form, texture, and sound calls to you, supplying creative inspiration.
- Intellectual and communicative.
- Virgo-Libras make lovely friends. Imaginative and free-spirited, they bring their unique light to every gathering.
- Unsettled and possessive.
- Because the Cusp of Beauty is so very sensitive and sensual, attempts to flee reality may cause you to redirect your healthy expression of sexuality into obsessive and possessive impulses.
- Anxious. You can lose your balance when adversity strikes, but you will never lose your way, for you are loved. You’re never alone… reach out and ask for help.
Influenced by Mercury (ruler of Virgo) and Venus (ruler of Libra), those born on the Virgo-Libra cusp pursue an ideal. They are particularly susceptible to external stimuli, react strongly to unusual tastes and smells, and are easily disturbed by unpleasant sights and sounds. They are at their best and most comfortable when creating highly aesthetic environments for their home and work.
Others may view Virgo-Libras as superficial and glitzy because of their attraction to the world of form. We should remember that these beautiful people are always on-trend. They hold unique perspectives in business and marketing. They manifest extraordinary skills gracefully (and discreetly) using their remarkable sixth sense for contemporary development and branding.
Happy Birthday Cusp of Beauty!
Thanks for reading. I'm so glad we're on this journey together. - Moira