Is Scorpio the one for you?
by Samantha E.
Born between October 23rd - November 21st, this water sign is sure not to miss a single beat. For some this zodiac sign may be too intense to test the waters with but for others, these highly determined, passionate and desire filled individuals are an absolute thrill when it comes to love.
If you are up for a challenge, get ready to shake things up with a Scorpio!
Love and Romance Characteristics:
• Can be difficult to form a long-term relationship (you gotta’ have good game!) with but easy to take home for a night of fun.
• Expect to always feel safe when out and about with your Scorpio lover. This sign is very protective of the ones they love.
• Amazing sexual stamina and never a dull moment in-between the sheets. Got a sexual fantasy? You may be able to play this one out with a Scorpio.
• Scorpios are brave and typically are not afraid to take risks.
• Can be very assertive and will take the time to discover the truth.
• Jealousy, possessiveness and secretiveness can be prominent weakness of a Scorpio personality.
• Very transformational, able to switch gears quickly without hesitation.
• Grab a drink at a good dive or underground bar.
• Don’t be afraid to try something risqué! Book some tickets for a burlesque show, try a pole dancing class or kick back for the midnight R-rated drive-in movie.
• How about a night in? Set the ambiance with dim lighting, candles, a home cooked meal (amp up the spice) and some feel good music.
Quotes Scorpios Live By
• “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
• “Let’s do some “We Shouldn’t be doing this” things!”
• “You're mine and only mine, all rights reserved.”
Zodiac Love Matches:
Cancer- One of the best matches for a Scorpio sign as there is a mutual level of similarities in personality traits. Although both signs can be controlling, Cancers often let the Scorpios take the lead in the relationship. Loyalty in the relationship will be very strong as both signs have possessive tendencies leaving this pair feeling very secure in a monogamous relationship.
– This zodiac pair is aligned emotionally and intellectually as they both share the element of water. When paired together, they form a very high level of understanding when it comes to belief systems and life values. Both signs are intuitive and can work together to make decisions based on gut instinct. When in love, this relationship is built on trust, understanding and comfort.
What do you think about dating a Scorpio?
Does this zodiac sign seem like a match made in heaven? Get out there and have some fun and make sure you get an Astrology Love Reading
to find out if he or she is the one.