Wouldn’t it be nice if the quest for real love came with a map? Psychic Angelica shares her wisdom to help you find the love you deserve.
A healthy, loving romantic relationship is an equal partnership. A dance where both people have done or are doing their inner work. Looking for someone to fill our voids normally ends up in disaster. It is no one’s job to make us happy, abundant or to feel good about ourselves. When we focus on creating happiness and abundance for ourselves, we gain a sense of confidence and independence that is a magnet for the same to show up in our life in experiences, opportunities and people.
So instead of going out and looking for love in all the wrong places change your perspective on love and meeting that special person. Get to know you first. Spend time learning who you really are at your core and what you truly desire in another person. There is nothing attractive about being desperate or needy. To bring in a healthy relationship means you have to be healthy. Being healthy is reflected in your attitude, lifestyle, and energy.
Here are some tips on going within and creating a healthy foundation for love, romance and partnership:
- Try new things. Figure out what you like and what you don’t like. When you take the time to learn what you like you become more focused, happier and in alignment with fulfillment. Knowing what your passions, hobbies and desire are give you more opportunity to share these things with someone else.
- Remember you can’t give what you don’t have. If you seek happiness and love on your own from within you will attract love and happiness from others as well. If you desire abundance and stability in a partner, become stable and abundant. If you are seeking truth and honesty, be truth and honesty. Once you clearly know what you desire from another person you can then make sure you are incorporating those characteristics in yourself as well.
- Learn to be alone and enjoy it. Be brave. Trust yourself, your heart and your inner wisdom. Learning to be alone and liking can be a fun goal to achieve.
Of course, there is a difference between loneliness and isolation. We all crave friendship, companionship and love however it is also important to balance this with a healthy relationship with being alone.
Creative ways to fill the void of loneliness to create a healthy balance:
- Adopt a pet
- Spend time in nature
- Join a meet up group that supports one of your interests or hobbies.
- Watch a funny movie
- Identify the real cause of your loneliness (as we can be lonely even with a partner)
I have seen many miracles unfold around love and romance. The biggest one that I see happen all the time is that healthy love finds you when you are the happiest with yourself and the life you are creating. It’s all energy. Love Is the most powerful energy in the universe. As within, so without. Feel free to reach out to me at extension 9393! Blessings and gratitude, Angelica