How to Meditate: Meditate for Beginners
Published Date 12/11/2014
Explore More: Meditation Meditation
How to Meditate
Step 1 – Find a Place
Step 2 – Get in Position
Step 3 – Clear your Mind
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Use candles or incense carefully.
- Make sure the room is a comfy temperature.
- Meditate when you aren’t tired so you don’t fall asleep. Mediation is an awareness activity, not a means to getting 40 winks.
- Take deep breaths through your nose and longer exhales through your nose or mouth.
- Start with 5 minutes twice a day and increase your time when you feel it’s right.
Meditation is a practice that has been around for years and can really help to center your life! So what are you waiting for!
Looking for some Guided Meditations to get started? Psychic Source offers a variety of free podcasts you can download and listen to whenever you need to help clean your soul and eliminate negative energy.
Share this infographic! Copy and paste the HTML code below to embed in your web page:
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login