Get a Reading with Izzy x9366
Find balance in your Root and Sacral Chakras.
Before I delve into the primordial power of the Root and Sacral chakras, I want to establish a foundation of energy basics and approaching life with a metaphysical spirit. A simple and direct way to start is with this quote I love by the French philosopher, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin — “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
There are many parts to our energy body that support our physical existence and life on this planet. I am working with the well-known premise of the seven-chakra system. A chakra is an energy point linked to a specific area of the physical body. The power behind this system comes from our creator. Each chakra has a front and back side. Although, often, it is only pictured from the front. By reading the energy of your chakras, we can discover insights into your life, strengths, weaknesses and challenges you face. Through this amazing connection, there are opportunities to raise our awareness and work through stumbling blocks in our lives.
A Deeper Look at the Root Chakra
We will start with the 1st chakra or root chakra. Often, I hear this referred to (and pictured) as the chakra at the base of your spine. It is typically linked to the color Red. I am very visual and prefer to see it as two parts. The base of the spine as well as another by your feet which I just call the foot chakra. Together I will refer to them as the “root chakra” that grounds us into the earth and is the foundation of our wellbeing and what we require for survival and safety. The focus here is on what we “need”!
In order to help you raise your energy awareness and be open to all channels of growth and healing, make a note of these key elements for the Root Chakra and potential targeted tools to aid you along your journey.
• Element: Earth
• Vowel Sound: Uh (When we first start our life in utero, we are exposed to sound.)
• Healing Crystals: Red Jasper, Silver Hematite, Smokey Quartz
• Essential Oils: Frankincense, Bergamot, Patchouli
• Love your mind/body/spirit: foot massage
The Root Chakra is not only linked to the Element of Earth, it highlights the vital importance of being grounded.
Some difficulties with the root chakra show up as:
• Struggling to get by in life
• Lower back pain
• Cash flow challenges
• Never feeling good enough
• Comparing yourself to others
• Not feeling worthy
• Overwhelmed with worry and anxiety
If you experience these types of trials, your root chakra is likely blocked or out of balance. Some of these challenges are related to your current choices or the way you respond/react to what is going on around you. Other times, there may be energy buried from your childhood or even triggering you from a past life.
Some unblocking tips that may help you include:
• Spending time outdoors
• Walking barefoot on the earth
• Wearing more of the color red
• Connecting with animals
• Enjoying gardening
• Eating root vegetables
• Receive a massage.
• Getting your chakras cleaned and balanced by an energy professional.
Listen to Your Sacral Chakra
The other potent chakra I want to discuss is the 2nd chakra. The sacral chakra is just below the belly button and is represented by the color orange. This is the powerhouse for creativity, intimacy, connection to others and sexuality. It is essential to “listen” to the entire mind, body and spirit for harmony. This chakra impacts the functionality of the body through the hips, spleen, bladder and reproductive organs. This chakra is all about enjoying life. The focus is on what I “want!”
In order to help you raise your energy awareness and be open to all channels of healing and personal growth, make a note of these key elements for the Sacral Chakra and potential tools that may aid you on your path.
• Element: Water
• Vowel Sound: OOO (When we first start our life in utero, we are exposed to sound.)
• Healing Crystals: Moonstone, Jasper, Carnelian, Calcite, Sunstone
• Essential Oils: Cardamom, Sweet Orange, Sandalwood
• Love your mind/body/spirit: Physical contact, intimacy
Some signs of struggles with the Sacral Chakra include:
• Not making enough time for recreation
• No time for play, joy or silliness
• Lack of spontaneity
• Sex addiction
• Numb to emotions
• Overly conservative
• Spirit of generosity is missing
In order to create or find more balance in the sacral chakra:
• Make changes to your lifestyle: small or large
• Remember what brings you happiness, or find something new
• Go Dancing
• Reconnect with people who see the good in you
• Have a party
• Visit a spa or create a DIY spa experience
• Light candles
• Use essential oils
• Listen to music that fills your soul
• Express your creativity with joy thru art, music, dance or whatever calls to you
• Get your chakras cleaned and balanced by an energy professional.
Utilize this important information on the first two chakras as the building blocks to improving your sense of safety (I belong) and happiness (I love life). We are meant to enjoy our lives, not simply endure each day. I am trained and experienced in the art of chakra and energy cleaning and balancing, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
Reach for the Stars ~ Izzy x9366