Psychic Shannon x9081

Psychic Shannon x9081

Compassionate and Caring


I'm away

Direct Message

  • Specialties: Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Love Psychic
  • Tools: Tarot
  • Reading Style: Compassionate

Customer Endorsements Beta

  • Career & Finances - 415
  • Life, Destiny & Meaning - 346
  • Loss & Grieving - 152
  • Love, Relationships & Family - 579

More About Shannon

Years of Experience: 43

I am a love psychic!   I am  clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient. I see, hear, and feel in a psychic way.   I channel my abilities through the tarot with the help of my spirit guides. I  have over thirty years’ experience guiding clients and answer all types of questions. I am also a Reiki master and teach healing and psychic development classes.

Words of Wisdom

"There are times when we cannot see one step ahead of us, but five years later we are eating and sleeping somewhere." -Chrysis.

Loading schedule...


1084 reviews since Oct 2014

Featured Review Cee2014 5/6/2021 stars Phone Reading

Shannon is awesome. She is a real psychic connection to universal knowledge. I am grateful for her patience.

Jennie 6/8/2023 stars Phone Reading

First time reading with Shannon, very good. Will call again.

Sheikia24 5/11/2023 stars Phone Reading

Shannon has been my advisor for about two years now or so and she has always been accurate with all my situations. 90% of her predictions has happened at the times she has said they would. The other 10% is free will, but the 90% over rules the 10% in a lot of my situations. She has always been patient when when I ask the same questions over and over. She has been honest, and never sugarcoated anything with me and I love that about her. I can always count on her to give me the clarity that I need to make the right decisions.

ceccat 5/9/2023 stars Phone Reading

Shannon has been my trusted advisor for I’m not even sure how many years now at least five rarely misses and a very compassionate reader. Thank you so much. Cecily

Cee2014 5/2/2023 stars Phone Reading

Perfecto!! Always on point. Truly worth any $$ you will spend. Accurate

See More of Shannon's Reviews