Customer dreams6 Ratings & Reviews

49 Reviews

Sort By
5/20/2020

Psychic Vincent x9248 stars Phone Reading

Always a pleasure talking to Vincent. Has been 100% honest and accurate with me, and sees the situation clearly

5/18/2020

Psychic Janax x7750 stars Phone Reading

Great connection

5/11/2020

customer(s) found the following review helpful

Psychic Ace x3562 stars Phone Reading

Lives up to the hype in the reviews. Definitely worth the wait and early morning readings

5/2/2020

Psychic Barbara x7866 stars Phone Reading

My day 1 advisor. I truly value Barbara and her gift more than i can express. Thank you

4/27/2020

Psychic Susannah x8228 stars Chat Reading

Susannah is so sweet and provided good insight

4/27/2020

customer(s) found the following review helpful

Psychic Irena x8086 stars Phone Reading

we have had good readings in the past, but the last few have been really off.

4/23/2020

Psychic Ace x3562 stars Phone Reading

Ace is no joke! Sounds weird but i feel like we connected before she called. I’ve been using PS for almost 2 years and don’t add many advisor to my favorites. However, Ace is now 1 of 3 on my list. Worth the wait

3/19/2020

Psychic Angelica x9393 stars Chat Reading

Good connection

3/19/2020

customer(s) found the following review helpful

Psychic Barbara x7866 stars Phone Reading

99% of predictions have been accurate, waiting on the other 1% to come into fruition. She is awesome

3/17/2020

Psychic Angelica x9393 stars Phone Reading

Good