Get a Reading with Izzy x9366
Discover and unleash your own "clairs."
We are all familiar with the basic five human senses (sight, sound, taste, smell and touch) and how they help us move around in the world with increased awareness. But, do you realize that we are all born with at least a few psychic senses?
A Clair is a psychic gift that helps us to interpret energetic information. Often, we may not recognize really know how to use them since we have not been exposed to them. Likely our family and friends were unfamiliar too, but that is OK. We may assume that only unique and special people are born with these psychic qualities. That is only a myth! Some people have been well trained in these abilities from an early age and have lots of practice in developing them. Exposure to Psychic Clairs is not taught as part of our standard education unless you attended Hogwarts as part of the Harry Potter School of Life. LOL!
Work with Your Strengths
It is best to work with your strengths. When I was growing up, I had no experience with these abilities other than in books and movies. But I knew that I trusted my gut feeling over logic and common sense when it came to important choices and decisions. I know some of you are getting messages, but you are unsure if you are making them up or misunderstanding them. Let’s learn more about the six Clairs, so you can start using them to your advantage!
Clairvoyance or clear seeing certainly gets the most attention and people are quickly labeled as a Psychic in the movies and media. Yes, some people can energetically SEE the colors in a person’s aura. That may seem like a type of super-power. But it is just one of many Clairs, or psychic gifts that we all have. They are not in any order of ranking of abilities. Do not jump to the conclusion that if you are not seeing aura colors, that you have no intuition of other psychic gifts. Nothing could be further from the truth. Someone with psychic ability to interpret information via knowing, feeling, smelling or hearing, is just as psychic as one who can see psychically.
Signs You May be Clairvoyant – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- Do you close your eyes and process in images or metaphors?
- Would you rather learn by seeing something rather than hearing about it?
- Are you visual, and enjoy visualizing?
- Do you often say, “I see” in conversation?
- Do you notice flashes in your peripheral vision, yet you turn any nothing is there?
- Are you creative and artistic?
Clairsentience or clear sensing/feeling allows you to process energy through your emotions. One of the biggest challenges is separating your energy from others. You are sooo sensitive, that many times you take on other’s feelings as if they were your own. This becomes clearer over time and with more practice. One of the best ways to strengthen your abilities is to meditate and create a daily routine of grounding and connecting to love and light. This will help to clean out energy that is stuck or not yours and it keeps it flowing—which is essential. Be careful not to process others energy and issues. You may think of this as a way to help them. But it will backfire in time. It does not help you or them. Each of us deserves the respect to process our own stuff. Plus, we can make ourselves sick in the process by trying to fix or save another person.
Signs You May be Clairsentient – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- Are you very empathic? Even confusing other’s emotions as you own?
- Do you notice when the energy in the room or around a person is Happy? Angry? Sad?
- Is time alone essential to feel whole and balanced?
- Are you a deep feeler and emotionally triggered at large gatherings or even TV?
- Can you hold an object, like an antique, and receive information about it?
Claircognizance or sometimes called Clairgnosis is clear knowing. It is a connection to divine knowing. It is when we just know something but have no logical explanation to how or why we know it. There is no need to prove this. It is a very grounded and real awareness.
Signs You May be Claircognizant – if you answer yes to the questions below:
- Do you just know something before you are told? (listening to others, quiz, race or event)
- Do you wake up before the alarm goes off?
- Do you know when someone is lying to you?
- Do you get downloads of info in the shower, dreaming, driving, gardening?
- Do you say “I know” in conversation?
But wait, there’s more (you probably already knew that if your Clairs are working!)
Please check out Part 2 (coming tomorrow, 8/31), where I explore Clairaudience, Clairgustance and Clairscent (not to be confused with Clairsentience) and share my important list of tips to help you understand and recognize your own Clairs.