As part of the human experience, everyone dreams. Sometimes you can recall a dream with perfect clarity and sometimes you awaken and don’t remember having any dream at all. Either way, we all want to know the hidden (or obvious) meanings behind our dreams. That’s what a dream interpreter is for.
The first step in getting a great dream interpretation is to remember your dreams. The more you practice recalling your dreams, the easier it becomes to do so.
Here are some methods that will help you recall your dreams:
1. Have a recording device next to you so that when you awaken you can immediately record your dream, even if you wake up in the middle of the night.
2. Have a notepad and pen beside you to write down your dreams whenever you wake up—not just after a full night’s sleep.
3. Ask your spiritual guides to help you recall your dreams.
It’s important to either write or record the interpretation so that you can begin to see the theme that’s present in your dreams and improve your life for the better.
Here are some recurring themes. Consider if any of these come up in your dreams and discuss with a dream interpreter:
1. Are you fearful in your dream?
2. Do you feel out of control about your future or your destiny in your dream?
3. Are you worried about your finances, relationship, health, etc.?
4. Are you driving a vehicle, are you a passenger in a motor vehicle, is your body flying, or are you walking/running?
5. Are there colors in your dreams? If so, is there a certain color that stands out more than others?
6. Is it daylight or nighttime in your dream?
7. Are there people in your dream? Do you recognize them or not?
The internet is a good source and there are many good books on the market about dream interpretation. However, it’s important that you don’t rely on just the research because those interpretations are generalized. A dream interpreter will ask how you feel about the messages that your dreams are sending you. What are you feeling emotionally?
The core purpose of dreaming is to give us messages so that our waking lives can improve. However, dreams are given to us with symbolic overtones, so, again, it’s very important that you work with a dream interpreter to understand the theme(s) of your dreams and get the message that your spiritual self is wanting you to know.
As always, sending you love and light.