But how do you do that?
1. Sit down and close your eyes. Take slow, deep breaths, just for a few minutes. Along with it, feel that your head is being pressed into your heart, into the chest region. Become totally headless, as if you have no head right now.
2. Feel that you’re breathing, seeing, listening, seeing and smelling through the heart. Most importantly, focus very clearly that you’re breathing through the heart.
3. Stand up. Having the consciousness from the heart, let your movements be as slow as possible. Don’t walk. Just move your body around slowly. Remember that you’re moving from the heart—this is your center, not your head.
4. Stand in one place. Now, increase the speed slowly, very slowly (Remember: you are a headless being and can only move from the heart!).
5. After a few minutes, sit down where you are (without your head). Sit only with your heart and relax.
6. Wait another few minutes. Now, very, very slowly, open your eyes.
Putting all of your physical and emotional being into your heart, instead of your head, is going to be the best way to tap into your intuition. Any time you have a tough decision to make, follow this pattern.
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login