What have you resolved to do this year?
More than just a point on the matrix of time, the onset of a New Year thus stands as an unflinching beacon, one that guides us out of the trials of the year past and propels us into those that lie ahead. As we collect ourselves to dive into the New Year, we reboot and realign. We take stock of our thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions, looking to step up and prevail through new efforts and approaches.
And therefore lies the miracle in this moment. For this is a moment when we may finally conquer all that has so far only challenged us, boosted by the promise of another chance and wizened by introspection and experience.
A New Year Means New Promises
Six Must Have New Year’s Resolutions
1. This year I will remember the best of me and the best of another. Always.
2. In 2016, I will trust my own intuition.
3. At no point this year will I use fear as an excuse.
4. I commit to focusing on what is working, instead of bemoaning what isn't.
5. I will learn to listen better.
6. This is a year of active responsibility and conscious choices.
"Though your destination is not yet clear
Happy New Year!
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login