We can change our energetic vibration by changing the way we feel, think, or act. But how does one do that? Especially if you're having a bad day, or you're struggling with a relationship, health, or money issues. There are small actions within our control that can help to raise our vibration and allow us to embrace the joy which ours by Divine Right.
If you're having a low vibration day, try some of these easy suggestions.
1. Change Your Thinking. A simple shift in perception can bring about lasting change. It can be as simple as focusing on kindness and love.
2. Meditate. Center yourself, breathe, and release anger, stress, and worry.
3. Get Moving. Practice Yoga, exercise, walk, dance, run. Get moving, and you'll feel your mood shift, as well as get ab awesome rush of endorphins.
4. Be Kind. Kindness is something you must give away to keep. Random acts of kindness, giving without expectation of reciprocation brings about a massive shift in energy. Practicing kindness puts you in a higher vibration!
5. Love the Earth. Find some green space and appreciate nature. Walk in the woods, stroll along the beach, sit in the park. Or sit quietly and gaze at beautiful plants and flowers.
6. Poetry. Read beautiful words, preferably aloud. Rumi, Emmerson, Dickenson, Yeats are all uniquely healing. Perhaps you are a poet - raise your vibration by writing and sharing your verse.
7. Avoid Gossip. Gossip is one of the most energy-draining monsters. If a person gossips to you, they are most likely gossiping about you. Bless and release them, and you won't get sucked into that negativity vacuum.
8. Crystals. Crystals can balance our chakras, enhance positive energy, and provide energetic protection. Many Psychic Source advisors are experts in Crystal Healing. Check out some articles at Psychic Source!
9. Healthy Habits. Enjoy fresh air, sunshine, and drink plenty of water. Enjoy high vibration foods such as raw vegetables and fruits. Avoid low vibration elements, such as refined sugar and additives.
10. Sleep. When's the last time you took a nap? If your answer is "not since I was in preschool," then help yourself to a little afternoon R&R. A 20-minute nap can do wonders for your vibration. Also, make sure you're getting plenty of restorative sleep at night!
I hope you will try a few of these suggestions. When we choose to live a life filled with love, kindness, and compassion, and we choose to surround ourselves with the same energies, we are benefiting the world.
Thanks for reading, I'm so glad we're on this journey together!
Learn all about the various areas of Energy Healing including: Auras, Mediation, Reiki, Chakras, Crystals and more.