There are a few ways you can look for a new job without blowing the whistle at your current company.
1. Wait to do your searching until you're at home. Looking for new positions at work on your company computer is just asking for trouble.
2. Don't let people know that you're hunting, even if you have a few coworkers who you think you can trust. Keep it to yourself to ensure the utmost safety as you move on with the process.
3. Bankrate.com states that it's important to be careful about where you apply - blind ads may lead you right back to your own company.
4. Avoid letting prospective employers contact anyone at the company you currently work for. No matter how good the reference is, if you don't receive the job offer you've just thrown yourself under the bus.
5. Always evaluate the new potential position against your current one. If it's not entirely worth the career move, don't waste your time (and the time off for the interview!).
Speak to your psychic advisor if you're concerned about finding a new job. A tarot reading can let you know how soon you can expect to find another position that provides you with more satisfaction.