If only he knew what she was thinking.
Some (of the many) reasons we’re crazy include:
1. We want to make you happy. This might sound ridiculous, but it’s true more often than not. When you’re wondering why she chose not to spend time with you last night, she’s wondering why you didn’t invite her. We don’t invite ourselves. What if it’s a guys’ night?
Wondering why she won’t just choose a damn restaurant? Because she wants you to have a say. We need to be explicitly told what you want. If you want to see me, tell me. If you hate my favorite Mexican restaurant, we won’t go there. We don’t need to make this more complicated.
2. Alcohol. You think we’re emotional now, see what happens when you throw in a bottle of wine. Don’t have any kind of serious conversation after she’s had a few drinks. If you already know it’s going to be a controversial topic, save it for the morning.
3. Past relationships. Your woman’s ex might not hold a candle to you, but it doesn’t mean she can help comparing the relationship. The truth is, we’re jaded, and find it hard to believe that if our last partner reacted one way to a situation, you won’t react the same. All we ask is that you, dare I say it, prove you’re not all the same.
4. We want confirmation. When she’s ranting about a person or event, for the love of god, do not play devil’s advocate (pun intended ;)). Even if you disagree, she’s not asking for your opinion; she just wants a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend. If she does ask for your opinion, tread lightly. Taking an opposite stance will probably just piss her off.
5. We want to feel valued. A simple show of gratitude can go a long way. When I perform a small gesture, like making your bed or cooking you breakfast, I want to know you appreciate it. But you might be thinking, “Of course I appreciate it, she knows that!” Wrong! Remember number one, about how we need to be told things? We can’t read your mind, just like you can’t read ours. Say “thank you” when you’re thinking it, and tell her she’s looks great when you notice that she does. All women want to feel special.
You know that phrase, “Crazy people don’t know they’re crazy”? Believe it or not, most of us know we’re crazy. The ones who don’t are probably too far gone and there’s no use rationalizing with them. But if she can openly admit that the two of you are on different pages, and accept it, you can find common ground.
Oh, and I’d hate to forget to mention that sometimes we’re just plain nuts—sans explanation.
Note: These opinions and views are not representative of Advisors or staff at Psychic Source.
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login