How much do you know about Timelines?
I have been giving psychic readings for over 20 years and have found our world has changed tremendously. Do you remember back in the day when we had to wait for everything? If you wanted to call a friend you had to wait until the busy signal stopped and the call went through, or you paged them with your number on their super cool beeper. The only way they might have called back faster is if you added "911" LOL. But after all that, they still had to find a landline or a pay phone and hope they had change on them. I'm not even going to get into those long corded phones that yanked you back if you walked too far.
To get onto the Internet we had to wait for dial up. To rent a movie we had to leave the house to go to Blockbuster. If we wanted to watch a TV show we had to sit there live, at that moment or it was gone forever (and we couldn’t fast forward commercials or rewind to hear something again!) To meet someone you were either set up by a friend or went dancing. We had only face to face introductions back then and the only typing we did was on a typewriter.
How did we live without our cell phones, high speed internet, Facebook, Tinder, Netflix or DVRs? It’s unbelievable when you think about it but we survived, LOL. I think most importantly, experiencing life back then taught us patience, since we had to wait for every single thing we wanted. Remember catalog shopping? There was no online shopping. You ordered and impatiently waited 4-6 weeks for your package to arrive. There was no “Free Two-Day Shipping” option! How about those gigantic 26 volume encyclopedia sets? Remember, Google didn’t exist back then! And for those of you that have been with Psychic Source since the beginning, you must remember dialing in advisor extensions over and over again until your fingers cramped! Thankfully Return Call helps ease that pain!
Ok, Ok I’ll stop there. But if you truly take a moment and think about it, we wait for nothing these days. Which leads me to why I have started writing this article. (You were probably even getting impatient, wondering when I’d make a point!). As the world has changed, I have noticed a difference in the questions I am asked over the years. From “Sadia, tell me about him and tell me what will happen?” To “Sadia... When will he come back? When will I find love? When will things get better?” The key word being WHEN. I am not saying it is a bad thing to ask when or want a timeline but I feel knowledge is power and knowing more about timelines will help you get the most out of your readings.
So welcome to the first in my series of Things I Feel You Should Know… starting with Timelines.
1. Not every situation has a timeline! I think this is the most important thing you should know, so let’s get it out of the way first in case you bail early on this article. Every issue is different, every break up is different, and every person and reason for a person’s actions is different. So the truth is it is impossible for every situation to have a timeline.
2. Its best to focus on why instead of when. If you are looking for a timeline, it is best to focus on why the situation happened first. Even if you think you know the reason, looking at the past and present helps you understand why time is needed and will help in gauging an accurate timeline if one is there.
3. Your next question should be “How?” Once you know all the reasons behind your current circumstances, it is best to know how a person will reconnect or how an issue will be resolved. Since every person is different, there are certain steps some people may need to go through or life events that may need to be experienced before a timeline can be formed.
4. Why do I have to go through these steps? Can't you just tell me when? Sometimes a timeline is there immediately, sometimes it’s not and sometimes there won't be a timeline at all. It’s best to know exactly what you are dealing with so you can be better prepared for your future and make decisions needed to help resolve your situation.
5. If a timeline is not there at first, can one form later? Yes, absolutely. There are circumstances when a timeline is not there in the first reading but as the person or situation begins taking the steps needed to resolve the issues, energy shifts and a timeline may start to form.
6. Why does every timeline I am given not work for me? Some people and situations don't have a timeline for specific reasons, which is why it is always best to know what the issues are. The why’s and the how’s will give you the best information moving forward and will help you understand why your timelines are not working. Know that a timeline is not needed for a situation to improve. Most times, just knowing the steps that you or the person in question need to take to fix things are truly the only answers you need.
Benjamin Franklin once said "Investment in Knowledge Pays the Best Interest.” I hope this list has provided you with a better understanding of timelines and helps with future readings. Next week, look for my list about soulmates, that’s another big question I get a lot.
If you have any suggestions for future lists please submit comments below. As always, I am here at extension 8659 if you need me!
Share This Page
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. click here to login